9 Acres of Land For Sale In Syndicate
Property type: Land For Sale
Land Size: 431244 Sq Ft
(Prices are listed in Eastern Caribbean Dollars)
9.90 acre Lucrative Investment Opportunity
Are you looking to own a very large parcel of land that has its own water source, and is suitable for large scale agriculture as well as an eco-tourism development? You are in luck. This 9.90 acres of land in Milton, Syndicate, Dominica provides all of this and more, at an unbeatable price!
This parcel of land for sale in Milton, Syndicate, Dominica is about 5 miles South of the large town of Portsmouth. It is near the base of Dominica’s tallest mountain, Morne Diablotin, and about 20-minutes’ drive from the E. O. Leblanc highway. Just about 20% of the way is currently only accessible using a four-wheel drive vehicle.
The following are key high-value features of this property:
– motorable road access directly to the land.
– 1,400 feet boundary with the Dublanc river – a few minutes downstream from the Milton Falls.
– immediate revenue stream from site pass sales for the use of this land to access the Milton Falls. The 100 ft. high Milton Waterfall is one of Dominica’s natural treasures and is a mere 10-minute trek from this land.
– a 12 x 12 feet concrete bungalow sits on this land. It consists of one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchenette with imported Italian marble countertop, counter top stove, mini fridge and toaster oven, among other furnishings. The entire house is run on solar generated energy. It contains two solar panels that generate energy to charge 2 AGM boat batteries that deliver up to 400 amp-hour. There is a 2,500-watt converter and also a 3,500-watt generator. The building is also equipped with motion sensor lights.
– existing pathways to access different areas on the land.
– fertile soil. The land has been used to cultivate various crops such as seasoning pepper, broccoli, dasheen, yam, plantain, banana, citrus fruits and sugar cane. The land contains several cinnamon, coconut and papaya trees, and flower plants.
– the revenue from selling site passes for the Milton Falls usually is a dependable source of funds to pay the caretaker of the property who tends to the paths, and maintains the building, as well as the payment to the person who sells the passes.
At an unbeatable price of US$149,000.00 this 9.90 acres of land in Milton, Syndicate, Dominica suitable for large scale agriculture and eco-tourism development costs only US$15,050.50 per acre.
Want to learn more about this land to confirm that it is a worthwhile investment? Contact me: (767) 612 email@example.com.
IMPORTANT ADVISORY: Before any person purchases real estate in Dominica, the Physical Planning Division should be consulted to find out if the property is part of an approved subdivision, if applicable, or if their intended use of the property conforms to the official land use and development plan for the area. Visit the Physical Planning Division website for guidance.
I am Nelson La Rocque. I love my island, and I love the opportunity that the real estate industry has provided for me to provide for my family. My background in auto detailing and spray painting; landscaping and farming allows me to bring great attention to detail, patience and diligence to all my interactions and real estate transactions. Get in touch!